Different types of cookies exist depending on the characteristics related to duration, origin and purpose:
- Session cookies which are deleted when you close your browser
- Persistent cookies which expire on a specific date or after a period of time
- First-party (or proprietary) cookies sent to your browser directly from the website you are visiting. The domain attribute corresponds to the domain displayed in the address bar.
- Third-party cookies belonging to domains other than the one shown in the address bar
- Technical cookies that facilitate browsing and use of the website by the user. They are essential to avoid logging in to all sessions;
- Statistical cookies keep track of the choices made on the website and your browsing so we and third parties can perform statistical analyses, keeping track of your preferences and your online behaviour and to send personalized messages;
- Preference cookies to send you advertising messages regarding products similar to those in which you have expressed interest (e.g., showing you the products you have seen on our website when you browse affiliated websites), or allow you to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaign;
- Advertising cookies create user profiles so that you can see advertisements in line with your preferences as you browse the Internet;
- Social network cookies – the website also allows some social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to install their own cookies using their own plug-ins. These cookies are managed directly by such third parties and may also be used in order to display advertising messages in line with your preferences on other websites.
Types of cookies used by our website Our website uses both cookies that do not require your consent for their installation, and cookies that we can install only with your prior consent.
- Technical cookies (which do NOT require your consent)..
|_utma||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website, as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||Statistical|
|_utmb||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||1 day||Statistical|
|_utmc||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||Session||Statistical|
|_utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||1 day||Statistical|
|_utmz||Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months||Statistical|
|_icl_current_language||Wordpress||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website||1 day||Preferences|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Wordpress||Box for cookie information||1 year||Technical|
|PHPSESSID||Wordpress||Preserves the user’s statuses on the various website pages||Session||Technical|
|wordpress_log ged_in, wordpress_, wordpress_test _cookie||Wordpress||Preserves the user’s data for further accesses||Session||Technical|
|wp-settings-1, wp-settings-tim e-1||Wordpress||Preserves the user’s data for further accesses||1 year||Technical|
These cookies will only be installed with your consent. For this reason, when you access the website, a special banner is displayed, informing you that
- technical, statistical, preference, advertising, social network and third-party cookies are used on the website and that
We will keep track of your consent by means of a special technical cookie. This way, we will avoid you having to display the banner on cookies during your subsequent visits to the website; if you decide to delete the technical cookies, remember that we will also lose track of your consent and, therefore, during your next visit the banner on cookies will be displayed again. Of course, you are free to block the installation of profiling cookies (whether statistical, third-party, social, advertising or profiling cookies), or to revoke the consent you initially gave, at any time and without this compromising your ability to visit the website and enjoy its contents.
Support for enabling and disabling cookies
- Third-Party Cookies. The website you are visiting uses analysis tools provided by Google Analytics to track statistical data in aggregate form. If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies on this site, you can do so by changing your browser configuration on your computer and mobile devices. However, if you choose to disable cookies, you will no longer be able to take full advantage of the website’s features.
- Disabling cookies. The user can disable cookies by setting the privacy properties of his or her browser accordingly
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/…
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/…
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/cookies.html
You can delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive at any time. This website may also use video, social media services and content on a non-constant basis, as well as embedded content from other sites or services as necessary.
We invite you to obtain information in this regard directly from each third party.
- Google: www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/privacy/
- Youtube: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/2wjNN0f
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Official website of Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali)
- Rights and prevention: How to protect your privacy
- Duties and responsibilities: How to process other people’s data
Cookie and privacy: Instructions for use
- FAQ about cookies
- Internet: Data Protection Authority, no to profiling cookies without consent
For more on cookies and how they work