Salon international des fournisseurs et équipementiers automobiles
Stuttgart’s International Exhibition of Specialist Automotive Components and Automotive Supply Chain Partners
Companies from around the world will be at the expo to discuss how they can participate in cost reduction within supply chains, and how they can offer new, alternative, cost-effective manufacturing and supply solutions.
International representations, pavilions and specialist components will be at the expo from as far afield as Korea, China, India, Greece, Turkey, United Kingdom and West Virginia, USA, so this is a truly global supplier-sourcing opportunity in one compact location.
What can you expect to find at Global Automotive Components and Suppliers Expo?
- National Pavilions from countries all over the world showcasing numerous new potential suppliers
- High-performance plastic compounds and resins;
- Sheet-metal stamping, aluminium pressure die-casting and machining, cold-formed fasteners, precision-turned parts
- Springs and seals
- Cable assemblies and wiring harnesses
- Rubber products
- Powder metal, punched metal parts, stainless steels, nickel and cobalt alloys
- Electromagnetic components
- Bolts, nuts, rivets, precision screws and washers
- Lead-free soldering solutions
- Auxiliary systems motors and regulators
- Control cables and transmission shafts
- Auto A/C system parts
- Relays and switches
- Windshield washer systems
- Joining, forming or cutting
- Fine chemicals and fluids